When considering solar, one of the first questions people have is: “How much will my solar system cost?”. It’s important to realize that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer to estimating the cost of installing solar panels on your home. The cost of a residential solar system depends on multiple factors, including:
• Whether tax credits, net metering or other incentives are available.
• Whether you’re leasing, financing or purchasing your system outright.
• The size and other characteristics of your roof.
• How much energy you use throughout the year.
• The type of system you choose.
• The cost of utility power in your area.
SunPower by Sun Solar’s professional solar educators will be able to properly analyze all of these factors and more to present you with an accurate cost proposal tailored to your needs and goals.