Official Giveaway Entry Form
Enter to Win a SunPower SunVault™ Storage System
Don’t spend another year stressing about power outages and rolling blackouts. Home battery storage gives you the power to keep your lights on, phones charged and your fridge cold when you need it most.
- Complete an appointment with one of our Solar Educators.
- Refer qualified homeowners who are interested in going solar. To qualify as an additional entry, the referral must be submitted on our Giveaway Referral Page, by November 30, 2020. Unlimited referral entries available.
- Earn entries on social:
- Like us on Facebook
- Share the official Home Battery Giveaway Post on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Share our Home Battery Giveaway Post on your Instagram story and tag @sunpowerbysunsolar
- Tag 3 friends on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Must be a homeowner
- Must be 21 or older and reside in one of the following counties: Kern, Tulare, Kings, Fresno, Madera, Merced, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles.
- SunPower by Sun Solar employees and their family members are not eligible to win.
- For complete terms of eligibility, visit Home Battery Giveaway Rules and Regulations.
*Terms & Conditions: Click here for the full SunPower by Sun Solar Contest Rules. Entries must be received by November 30, 2020. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be homeowner, 21 years or older, except employees of SunPower by Sun Solar, SunPower by Sun Solar advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families of SunPower by Sun Solar employees. The applicant's residence is in one of the following counties: Kern County, Tulare County, Kings County, Fresno County, Madera County, Merced County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and Los Angeles County.
SunPower's Most Award-Winning Partner
Proud to be named Residential Regional Top Producer of the Year... for the 7th year in a row!
SunPower's Most Award Winning Partner
Many of our customers are also our neighbors, friends, associates and community leaders. Our kids go to the same schools, we attend the same events and we care deeply about the same local causes as our customers. That’s why providing our customers with the best possible solar experience is our number one priority. Treating people right and doing what we say we'll do are two simple concepts that have helped us garner the incredible support we’ve experienced from our communities over the years. We’re grateful for the incredible support our community has shown us over the years and our customer-first mindset has helped us expand our small solar company into the solar-industry leader we are today.